To maintain a happy mouth and a proud smile, it’s recommended that you brush your teeth at least twice a day with a quality toothpaste, and remember to floss. You also need to have your teeth cleaned and examined by a dental professional during the year to rule out cavities or other dental problems. But, go one step further, and you can also have beautiful stain-free teeth! The holidays are right around the corner, which means that professional teeth whitening will once again be a popular dental treatment request—even more so than during the rest of the year.
Take a look at your social calendar, and then look at your teeth in the mirror. Want a brighter smile to make a good impression this holiday season? Schedule a teeth whitening appointment soon!
It’s time to get your smile ready for the upcoming holidays, so here are the top benefits of teeth whitening:
- Get a natural appearance: There’s an old episode of Friends in which Ross gets his teeth whitened to such an extreme that they glow brightly in the dark. Rest assured, this does not happen in real life! A professional, in-office whitening will give you a natural appearance, not an unnatural one. You’ll consult with your dental professional to customize your perfect shade.
- Boost your confidence: Although it’s important to be a confident person all year, the holidays seem to call for it a lot more. If you are hiding your teeth because of surface stains or discoloration, make a promise to yourself to make a change today. Professional teeth whitening will boost your confidence level so you can once again be comfortable wearing white, putting on colorful lipstick or simply showing your teeth in public.
- Ensure dental health: The holidays come toward the end of the year, which is a good time to work up to a fresh new start. This is because, before teeth whitening, your dentist will perform an exam to check for cavities, fill them and even talk to you about healthier eating and drinking habits to lessen tooth staining. You’ll go through the holidays and start the new year off with healthy, white teeth.
- Feel great about yourself: Holiday time is also when we experience colder weather, and gloomy, dark, cold weather can cause the blues. If you are prone to conditions like seasonal depression, something as simple as getting your teeth whitened can better ensure you go through the holidays free of the blues and feeling great about yourself.
- Look good in pictures: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve are the top picture-taking holidays. So, make sure you have a white smile to show off to the camera when your mother-in-law says, “Look over here!” for what feels like the hundredth time.
Most anyone can benefit from teeth whitening, so plan to talk to your local dentist office today. Get in touch with the skilled team of dental professionals at Modern Smiles Family Dentistry. We can help get your smile ready to take on the holidays!
Categorised in: Teeth Whitening