There are many options available to help you correct your smile and patch up some cracked or broken teeth. One of the methods that is most popular across the United States is the use of porcelain veneers. These veneers can instantly rejuvenate your smile, especially if you’ve had problems with chipped, stained or otherwise damaged teeth.
Here are just a few of the benefits associated with porcelain veneers from a dentist in Phoenix, AZ, beyond just their aesthetic qualities:
- Long lasting: Porcelain veneers can last for 10 to 15 years, so long as you maintain them well. This is because they’ve got an extremely durable design. In fact, you can even continue to eat all of your favorite foods without having to worry that you’ll damage any of your veneers or teeth!
- Customized: Porcelain veneers are not a one-size-fits-all solution for teeth problems. In fact, you’ll have impressions taken of your teeth by the dentist, who then sends those impressions off to a lab for analysis. Based on those impressions, lab techs will develop veneers that are hand-crafted to specifically fit over your teeth. This means every set of veneers produced is a customized, perfect fit!
- Quick and easy: The process of getting porcelain veneers is quick and painless. Taking the impressions is easy. Then, once you are ready to come in and actually have the veneers installed, you can have the process completed within just two appointments.
- Stain resistant: Porcelain veneers are designed to resist staining, unlike natural teeth. This means you’ll be able to keep a white sheen on your teeth without having to worry about the effects of coffee, soda, tea and any other products that might typically stain your teeth.
- Natural looking: Porcelain veneers are designed to match the natural color of your teeth. The material itself has a natural sort of tooth look to it, so it doesn’t look out of place in your mouth.
- No recovery necessary: After you’ve had the veneers installed, you don’t have to worry about needing to go through any type of recovery. As soon as the placement procedure is finished, you’ll be able to leave the dentist’s office and go about your normal, everyday routine. It’s that simple!
- Flexible with other dental treatments: If you need to undergo other dental treatments, this doesn’t preclude you from being able to get porcelain veneers. Talk to your dentist for more information.
- Better confidence: There’s something to be said for what a new, brighter, more attractive smile can do for your overall confidence. No longer will you feel like you can’t smile for photos, or that people are judging your smile when you’re out in public. For many people, this can be a big burden off their shoulders.
These are just a few of the biggest advantages associated with the implementation of porcelain veneers. For more information about the procedures we offer and their various benefits, we encourage you to contact our dentist’s office in Phoenix, AZ.
Categorised in: Dentist