Millions of Americans dread taking photos or even smiling or laughing in public because they’re embarrassed about their smile and stained teeth. As one of the top dentists in the area, we don’t think that should be the case. Keep reading to learn what you need to know about stained teeth and how we can correct it with Philips Zoom whitening.
What causes stained teeth?
Before we dive into why you should choose to have your teeth whitened, it’s important to know why and how your teeth became stained in the first place. These are a few of the leading causes of stains:
- Tobacco: The risk of getting cancer is probably the biggest reason we’re taught to avoid smoking cigarettes and using chewing tobacco. If you care about your smile, we recommend abstaining from all forms of tobacco. Years of tobacco use will eventually cause your teeth to turn yellow or even brown.
- Beverages: Most of us need a cup of coffee or tea to wake up and get the day started. While a cup or two is fine, you should keep in mind that too much coffee or tea can eventually stain your teeth. Other beverages like wine and soda are also known to yellow teeth, so be sure to drink them in moderation.
Benefits of choosing Philips Zoom whitening
The good news is that restoring that smile is much easier than you might think! You can even whiten your smile with over-the-counter whitening products. While these products can work, your best bet is to let a professional dentist treat your teeth with Philips Zoom whitening instead of doing it yourself! Here are some of the many reasons our patients turn to us for help:
- Thorough whitening: When you opt for professional cleaning instead of doing it yourself, you can trust that your teeth will be as white as possible! Philips Zoom whitening is the most effective whitener and is only available at a dentist’s office. Additionally, a dentist or oral hygienist knows the proper methods to ensure your teeth get pearly white and are safe in the process.
- Professional strength: As mentioned above, Philips Zoom whitening is the most effective whitener out there. When you buy whitener from the grocery store, you’re getting a less-effective product. Wouldn’t you rather pay a little bit more to have the best whitener on the market than use a lesser whitener? Call us to set up an appointment if you’re ready to get the best in the business.
- Comfortable treatment: If you’ve ever tried whitening your teeth, you know that DIY treatment products are often uncomfortable for your mouth. When you trust a dentist to whiten your teeth with Philips Zoom whitening, you can rest easy knowing that the treatment will be comfortable for your mouth while also being incredibly effective.
If you’re tired of being embarrassed by your stained teeth, give Modern Smiles Family Dentistry a call today to schedule an appointment! We specialize in many forms of teeth work, including cosmetic dentistry and Philips Zoom whitening.
Categorised in: Philips Zoom Whitening