Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be all about drillings and fillings. Did you know there are many options available for cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ? These painless procedures simply help enhance your smile. You’ll grin with new confidence as you take pride in your pearly whites.
What exactly can you accomplish with cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ? Consider the options below to renew your teeth and transform your appearance.
Several teeth whitening procedures are available to make your smile shiny and new. Which one is best for you is partly determined by the cause of your tooth discoloration. Teeth can become stained and dark due to one or more factors:
- Diet: The food and drink you choose can affect the color of your teeth. Over time, certain beverages and foods can leave stains on your teeth.
- Habits: Do you use tobacco products? These can affect the color of your teeth.
- Damage: If you suffer an injury or other trauma to your teeth, this can cause discoloration.
- Medication: Certain medications, such as chemotherapy drugs, can cause tooth discoloration.
Depending on the source of your tooth discoloration, your local experts in cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ can recommend one of the following methods for teeth whitening:
- Zoom whitening: This easy, in-office method involves a laser and a gel that work together to break up the stains on your teeth. In about an hour, you’ll have brighter, whiter teeth.
- Take-home whitening: These aren’t the same as the kits you can purchase at the store. This method involves a custom-fit whitening tray and professionally-approved products for whitening. You’ll also receive follow-up appointments to ensure your whitening turns out well.
- In-office whitening: In addition to Zoom whitening, other in-office treatments are available. Your specialists in cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ can review your Zoom-alternatives with you to see what would be a good fit.
Porcelain veneers offer a great option for cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ. These offer resistance to staining and can provide the same benefits as enamel. They look and feel like real teeth! Your cosmetic dentist will simply attach a piece of porcelain to the exterior part of your tooth to enhance your natural smile.
Do you need more than teeth whitening? There are times when restoration is required to create the look you desire. If you need restorative as well as cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ, be sure to visit a specialist who offers a full range of dental services to achieve the smile you want.
Are you wondering if teeth whitening or other cosmetic dentistry in Phoenix, AZ is right for you? Contact the experts at Modern Smiles Family Dentistry. Our skilled team is committed to patient satisfaction and dedicated to providing personalized care. We offer all general dentistry services, including veneers, teeth whitening, dentures, dental implants and more, and we approach each patient with compassion and comfort. Our methods promote relaxing treatment and achieve amazing results. Stop by either of our locations for a free consultation!
Categorised in: Cosmetic Dentistry