They sound like royal treatment, but few patients are excited about dental crowns in Phoenix. Fortunately, dental experiences are different at Modern Smiles Family Dentistry. Here, you’ll receive top-level care from experienced professionals using cutting-edge tools and techniques.
We understand that every smile is unique, and our dental crowns in Phoenix are designed to complement your smile’s natural personality. We specialize in the following dental crown services:
- Porcelain crowns: These crowns offer a translucent finish. This means they look like a natural tooth. They are considered the most desirable option for front teeth due to their ability to blend with the tooth.
- Gold crowns: Gold is a strong, durable material. This makes it ideal for crowns that are created for patients who eat extremely hard foods or have a habit of clenching or grinding. However, due to their color, gold crowns are often an unpopular choice. Still, they are suitable for molars, which are not usually visible.
- Color matching: It’s likely your teeth are a different color than your best friend’s, your neighbor’s or your sibling’s. Because teeth vary greatly in color, we use color matching to ensure the crown blends perfectly with your teeth. We use a shade guide to compare your tooth to various hues. Once we find a matching shade, we use this color guide to create the crown.
- Filling updates: It’s common for fillings to require replacement after several years. A filling’s lifespan is largely dependent on the material from which it is made. Some last five years, while others can last up to 30 years. If you need to update old or damaged fillings, our staff can assist you. This is often necessary before a dental crown in Phoenix can be put into place.
- Composite restoration: This is another method we can use to restore decayed teeth, change the color of teeth or reshape a damaged or disfigured tooth. A composite is made of glass and plastic and is designed to match the surrounding teeth.
- Same-day crowns: Gone are the days of making multiple visits to the dentist’s office to complete a dental crown in Phoenix. Now, our office can complete same-day dental crowns. This service saves time and money, making your dental work even more simple and convenient. Using innovative technology, we can measure, mold and affix the crown in just one visit.
- Confidence: A solid crown can restore your confidence. With the crown in place, you can eat what you want without fear of cracking a weakened tooth. A crown can also add confidence to your smile as it fills out an incomplete tooth.
Get the royal treatment
At Modern Smiles Family Dentistry, we offer the latest innovations in dental crowns in Phoenix. Our skilled team of dental professionals is committed to the pursuit of complete patient satisfaction. As one of the most highly experienced family and cosmetic dental offices in the area, we understand the importance of personalized care. We offer all general dentistry services, including dental crowns, veneers, teeth whitening, wisdom teeth extraction, dentures and dental implants. Stop by for a free consultation!
Categorised in: Dental Crowns