Here at Modern Smiles Family Dentistry, it is our honor to provide high-quality, affordable dental services to people throughout the greater Phoenix area. We make it our mission to give all of our clients a healthy smile and greater confidence in their appearance!
Beyond all of our standard cleaning and checkup services, one of the services we’re pleased to provide is same-day dental crowns in Phoenix. Our masterful and affordable dental crowns enhance your smile and keep it unique. And that’s right—this service is able to be completed in a single day, so you can walk in and walk out with your smile refreshed! We provide porcelain or gold crowns with color-matching services, filling updates, composite restorations and more.
Here are just a few of the biggest benefits associated with the use of dental crowns:
- Support: If you have any teeth that have been significantly damaged or that have deteriorated over time as a result of decay or disease, you can use dental crowns to provide them with the support they need to stay in place and continue functioning as they’re supposed to.
- Protection: If you have a tooth that has been damaged due to trauma or any other cause, a dental crown can protect a tooth that has started to wear away after that damage and make sure it doesn’t sustain any additional damage or wear. You’re essentially putting a secure cap on top of an existing tooth and shielding it from further damage that might occur.
- Cover implants: If you recently had a dental implant installed in your mouth, you can use a dental crown to cover it up and keep it safe, preventing any further damage in that part of your mouth.
- Root canal: If you recently had a root canal procedure performed, your tooth might need a little bit of extra protection. A crown could be ideal in this case, depending on the circumstances of your procedure. Your dentist will be able to tell you more about the best options for your specific situation.
- Hold together: If you have a tooth that has been severely cracked or broken, you can hold it together by using a dental crown in your mouth rather than pulling the tooth and having to have an implant put in. Most people generally want to avoid having teeth pulled whenever possible.
- Improved appearance: Even if the tooth hasn’t been significantly damaged or you have not had a recent surgery or procedure performed on or around it, you can simply use a crown to improve its appearance, changing its shape or color to better blend in with the rest of your teeth.
Keep in mind that some of the processes involved in putting a crown on your tooth, such as filing it into the proper shape, can be irreversible. It is important to be certain you want to move forward with a crown before doing so.
To talk more about your possibilities, contact Modern Smiles Family Dentistry about our same-day dental crowns in Phoenix!
Categorised in: Same Day Crowns