In recent years, technology has revolutionized many aspects of dental practice. Today, patients have access to services that are safer, more effective and more customizable than ever before. One recent technology that has been introduced in dental offices across the country over the past several years is 3D dental imaging. Using 3D imaging in Phoenix, dentists are able to provide patients with a more thorough analysis and treatment plan. Read on to find out more about some of the key components of this service. What is 3D dental imaging? While 3D dental imaging has been around since the 1990s, the... View Article
Categories for 3D Imaging
August 16, 2019 Leave your thoughts
- Schedule Teeth Cleaning in Phoenix Every Six Months for Better Dental Health!
- What You Should Know About Porcelain Veneers in Phoenix
- The Basics of Dental 3D Imaging in Phoenix
- The Four Main Types of Dental Bridges in Phoenix
- Do All Signs Point to Porcelain Veneers? Cosmetic Dentistry in Phoenix Can Help You!