Dental damage is pretty common with age, and you may one day find yourself with a missing tooth or two. It’s important to have these gaps taken care of to maintain oral health, restore chewing function and rebuild your beautiful smile. Thanks to modern dentistry, there are lots of options to consider to replace your missing teeth. Two of the more popular options are dental crowns and dental bridges in Phoenix. These two dental procedures are somewhat similar; both use a hard material to fill a void in your smile. But in some cases, either a crown or bridge might... View Article
Categories for Dental Crowns
December 28, 2018 Leave your thoughts
- Schedule Teeth Cleaning in Phoenix Every Six Months for Better Dental Health!
- What You Should Know About Porcelain Veneers in Phoenix
- The Basics of Dental 3D Imaging in Phoenix
- The Four Main Types of Dental Bridges in Phoenix
- Do All Signs Point to Porcelain Veneers? Cosmetic Dentistry in Phoenix Can Help You!